12 pm-5:30 pm
We will be closed Easter Sunday
Subscribe to our e-mails for updates, coupons, and more!
Don't forget to check out
The Windsor Gardener!
Can I bring my kids and/or dog to your brewery?
We love being a family friendly & dog friendly business! However, for everyone's sanity & safety, we have rules that must be followed while at High Hops Brewery & The Windsor Gardener.
Please follow these guidelines while visiting our taproom and stores:
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times - Children are not allowed in the Pottery Garden, Greenhouse, Hop Fields, Tap Room, or Parking Lot without adult supervision!
- Do not throw objects while at The Windsor Gardener & High Hops Brewery, including (but not limited to) frisbees, footballs, sticks, rocks, and balls.
- Do not climb on fences or pallets of soil
- Dogs aren't allowed inside the taproom*. They are welcome outside on the patio, deck, and grass. Small dogs may be carried inside the store ONLY. You may not carry them in the bar area.
- Dogs outside must be kept on a leash at ALL TIMES.
*Service animals always welcome!!
We thank you in advance for following these guidelines so that we can continue to provide a safe and fun environment for everyone!